Wed, Feb 26|
1138 Desmond Ct
Beat the Flu!
Aromatherapy and Nutrition Workshop to Boost your Immunity
Time & Location
Feb 26, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM PST
1138 Desmond Ct, 1138 Desmond Ct, Fremont, CA 94539, USA
About the Event
Boost your immune system naturally to cope with the winter weather. Learn about herbs, essential oils, and home remedies that will help build your immunity and ward off colds and flu.
Join Karen Wolff (essential oils educator) and Hiral Jhaveri (holistic nutritionist) for an information-packed two-hour workshop where we will share cold & flu prevention tips, what to do if you are already sick, and the one essential oil no home should be without this season.
- The gut and immune system connection
- Nutrients that boost the immune system
- Lifestyle changes to help build immunity
- Foods, herbs, and spices to shorten/prevent cough, cold and/or flu-like symptoms.
- Essential oils that help support the immune system and help speed up recovery.
Each participant will be given a take-home packet that includes:
- Reading material
- An oil-infused immune product
An immune-boosting recipe and tea will be served.